Saturday, March 27, 2010

你为什么这么难忘?

嗨~ Qiqi on be ._.
'Love is patient, love is kind, love is slowly losing your
mind'

The feeling is still present.

Hello. (: my com spoiled. Cos the local disks got problem. Sian. Anw I GOT 19/25 FOR MY HIST TEST 2!! Zai right? ^^ but the sad thing is, I got 7/25 for my hist 1, so it pulled down my whole hist grade.. Next common test is on sci, I dunno how to do balancing equation yet. Someone pls help me on Mon. I have been sleeping at 12plus for the past few days. I finally got back my sleep ytd. :D but I still damn tired now. Ytd when to dunman sec to play matches wif some other schs, jcs and of course dunman. We didn't play very badly ytd, but it wasn't that good too. A lot of things can still be improved. Anw 我又长高了!! Wahaha 1.66-1.67. ^^

During Chinese lesson on either thurs or fri

Jonathan: Qiqi, except for ur name, the rest of you dun look like you are from china.
Me: LOL. Give me an Enlish name then.
Chicken: HOW ABOUT 'UP-SEA', cos 上海 mah. LOL.
4 of us: HAHAHAHAHAH (Vanessa laughed the loudest though.) LOL xD
He lu hong: 黄愉雯(Vanessa) 你给我站起来,可以跟全班说你为什么笑得嘴巴都关不上了吗?!
Vanessa stood up and told the class half of it.
Chicken: 老师, 其实那个名字是我讲的。
He lu hong: 好吧, 黄愉雯坐下。陈婉晴站起来跟大家分享一下。
Chicken continued wif the story. LOL.
The class, he lu hong and the new training teacher: HAHAHAHAHHAHA.

He lu hong sort of scolded us aft that, damm funny. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment